How to set up the QR-BIll
Enable the QR bill by going to Settings>> Invoices>> Invoice settings
- Enable create OCR number by toggle the create OCR number on
- Set the OCR checksum method to >> Swiss reference
- Enable the Swiss QR code to On
- Fill out the Swiss Bank reference that you where provided by your bank
- Press Save
Under invoice settings fill out the following:
- Enable Create OCR number
- Set OCR Checksum method: Swiss Reference
- Toggle the Enable Swiss QR Code on.
- Paste the Swiss Bank Reference
Add QR Specific IBAN to your Legal Entity
Go to Settings>> Admin>> Legal entities and fill out the QR specific IBAN in the IBAN box. This value will be provided to you by your Swiss bank.
Now Younium have enabled the QR bill and will generate the bill as part of the invoice. To finalize the setup the tag must be placed on the invoice template.
Place the tag on the invoice template
- Add a text box to the Invoice template word file
- Add the follow tag inside the textbox <<image [SwissQRCode] -keepRatio>>
- Upload and set up accordingly the invoice template instructions.
- The "Swiss Bank Reference field" will not be visible until the the QR bill is enabled.
- The Swiss bank reference is provided by each companies Swiss bank and is company specific reference.
- Valid currencies are CHF and EUR
- QR slip per standard format, but receiving bank (Younium customers bank) are the ones to finally approve your template
Field mapping for the QR bill
Gets or sets the creditor's account number. Account numbers must be valid IBANs of a bank of Switzerland or Liechtenstein. Spaces are allowed in the account number.
|AddressLine1Address line 1 contains street name, house number or P.O. box.||legalEntity.Address.Street|
|AddressLine2Address line 2 contains postal code and town.||legalEntity.Address.Zip + " " + legalEntity.Address.City,|
|CountryCodeGets or sets the two-letter ISO country code.||legalEntity.Address.Country.TwoAlphaCode|
|AddressLine1Address line 1 contains street name, house number or P.O. box.||invoice.InvoiceAddress.Street|
|AddressLine2Address line 2 contains postal code and town.||invoice.InvoiceAddress.Zip + " " + invoice.InvoiceAddress.City|
|CountryCodeGets or sets the two-letter ISO country code.||invoice.InvoiceAddress.Country.TwoAlphaCode|
|AmountValid values are between 0.01 and 999,999,999.99||invoice.TotalAmount.Amoun|
|CurrencyValid values are "CHF" and "EUR||invoice.Currency.Code|
|ReferenceGets or sets the creditor payment reference. The reference is mandatory for QR IBANs, i.e. IBANs in the range CHxx30000xxxxxx through CHxx31999xxxxx. QR IBANs require a valid QR reference (numeric reference corresponding to the ISR reference format).||???|