Change orders is the concept of updating a recurring order to a customer. Its used for example to update a quantity, ad a addon to existing order or to cancel and reduce a existing order.
- Go to the specific order you want to change
- On the order header press the button Change Order
- On the Order information set the Effective Change date - That date is from what date the change should be effective. Eg you have a order that runs from 1/1 - 31/12 with 1 user. From the 1/3 you want to update the number of users to 2. 1/3 is then you Effective change date.
- There is also a option to set specific dates on the product charge. Then make sure that you have set correct dates on the charge details.
- Adding product to a existing order is done as same way as adding a product on a new order, by searching for a product in the product search field.
- Once you have executed the changes you want to do, press the Activate Change button
Please note: Doing change orders in Younium is to the core activity to use to update the customers contracted subscription. If you for example what to reduce a contract due to contractual negotiations - a change order is the way to do that, done correctly a change order will calculate the credit invoices needed to adjust the order.