In Younium, you can configure the columns shown in any list.
1. Go to the header where you want to edit the columns for, in this case, we will go to Invoices
2. Press the three dots by the list and press Configure Columns (these three dots exists in the upper right corner of every list in Younium)
3. In the field configuration, press the arrow of the header you want the drop-down choices to expand for
4. Choose what info you want in the list. In this case, we will pick Total Amount on Invoice
5. Collapse the header and press Save
(The fields in the top above the headers are the ones chosen for the list)
6. Now we have the field Total Amount in the invoice list