All products in Younium are always modeled in the following structure:
- A product always has at least one charge plan.
- A charge plan always has at least one charge.
A simple product in Younium is a product with a single charge plan and a single charge.
There are other possible product configurations:
- Multiple charges – A product with a single charge plan with multiple charges
- Multiple charge plans – A product with multiple charge plans that has single charges
- Full – A product that can have multiple charge plans with multiple charges
Below is a basic example of creating a product of type simple in Younium:
name: 'Basic subscription',
description: 'Subscription fee'