Under the header Reports, you can create new reports and view already existing reports that you have saved.
To create a new report press New Report in the top right corner.
- Report name – What you want the report to be named when saved.
- Description – Describe the report, if necessary.
- Choose base data set - Depending on the purpose of the report, choose what base date set to create the report from.
- Select fields
- What fields will show here depends on the base data set you selected in step 1. Here you select what fields you want for your report. If you, for example, want the description field for the account, you select "description" under the menu account.
- Arrange fields
- Arrange your field with the drag and drop function. This controls the order that the fields will be shown on the report.
You can always see what the report will show if you scroll down on the page.
4. Filter the report
You can set a filter on the report to make it more precise. If you, for example, want to only see a specific account you can filter the report on "Account number - Equals - the number for the account".
If you want to add more than one condition you press Add Condition and an extra line will show up.
The field "Filer logic" makes it possible to adjust your filter by defining how filters are applied, for example, 1 AND (2 OR 3). Valid operators are AND, OR, NOT. Otherwise, if the logic is empty then the operators AND is the default between the condition(s).
Press Use condition(s)
Press Save in the top right corner.