Mistakes are easily made. However, in Younium, it is possible to revert changes to an order (revert to the previous order version). Before reverting an order version, there are some things to keep in mind:
- This is only possible if no invoices have been posted for the latest order version.
- If any invoice drafts have been generated for the latest order version, cancel them and you will be able to revert it.
- If multiple consecutive order versions have no invoices posted, you will be able to revert them one by one to the desired version.
- There must be more then 1 version of the order for the feature Revert order version to appear on the thre dot menu.
1. On the order you want to revert to the previous verison
2. Press the three dots in the central order header, and then Revert Order Version
3. Press YES in the confirmation dialog
4. If the revert was successful, you will get the following message:
You can verify the reversion by looking at the order versions on the right side of the order:
Notice that you cannot revert further than order version 1 (the Revert order version button is inactive), i.e. the order cannot be deleted completely.